6 Aralık 2019 Cuma

My Experiences about Being a Kindergarten Teacher


  Hello my dear friends today I am gonna talk about my first experience being kindergarten teacher.
Children learn quickly than adults or teenagers.  Therefore, as a teacher we should give beneficial informations to kindergarten children.
 In my opinion, studying with children is great fun, when you can take their attention, lesson turn into an entertainment world. Lessons based on their areas of interest. Exact example is, playing games. Throughout my teaching adventure, I always produced new games, also I tried to combined games with classical games like playing football or basketball. I learned that being a teacher is associated with being productive. Sometimes I copied lost of picture and we paint its. At this point my goal was to give an answer what are you painting? What is this? questions. For example when our topic was vehicles we were painting track, car, plane, ship and I was always asking what is this vehicle. This study was very effective students easily practiced and learned vehicles.

My following post will be mention about games and lesson ! DON'T MISS 😊

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...