30 Aralık 2019 Pazartesi

STORYBIRD  

Hey guys, today we will talk about a really creative app: STORYDIRD. I love reading writing stories. It also help me to develop my language. When I be a teacher, I suggest to my students reading. and writing somethings.Saying; "take a pencil and paper, now write somethings." a really old comment. So I will teach my students: STORYBIRD. 
This app gives us a book format. Pictures and pages has been already created. You choose which type of story will you write and then you start. It has huge library. Moreover, it has Wonderfull characters, that make you feel in the story. This app wants to you be a member. There  are some options for that.


This is my first story in STORYBIRD
Click and read it 😇
https://storybird.com/picture-book/my-green-world



                                   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...