6 Aralık 2019 Cuma

Teaching with the Funny Games

In the previous post I mentioned about my techniques and my experiences about being kindergarten teacher. Today I am gonna talk about the games that I used. Actually I used classical games like FOOTBALL 😀 but when we think their age football or basketball were the best ones. We played this game in class because weather condition was not good, so we found a ball and one student became goalkeeper. Every student tried to score a goal. Someones couldn't. First of all I chose to ask questions only couldn't score a goal, then I decided to ask every student. I asked the same questions all the time then they learned and they had so much fun.

There is a scene from our game 😊


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...