9 Aralık 2019 Pazartesi

MOODLE

Heey my dear friends! Today I am gonna talk about  the type of training I need the most : MOODLE
Moodle is an acronym for "Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment." 

I want to tell MOODLE from my perspective. I live in İstanbul. It is a metropolitan city, I study at the Medipol University but I dwell in Bağcılar, so the distance between my school and my home is 2 hours. I wake up 6 o'clock everyday in order to attend lessons. This situation forced me I always feel tired and traffic is always bad, my commute routine doesn't allow having a social life. At this point MOODLE is the most helpful application. Because, it enables us a virtual class, school. In my opinion lots of virtual classes should be integrated all universities. Some students can not have a chance to study abroad but some Universities use virtual classes so students don't have to pay more money to education. Also it helps to teachers. Sometimes teachers are being ill, they can not go to school and cancel lesson. In this situation, virtual classes are useful because whenever teacher want, they can upload lessons videos




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...