19 Ekim 2019 Cumartesi

SecondLife 🎈

Meeting with Second Life

Monday morning in instructional technologies lesson, I learned a virtual world named Second Life. The funny part is that, our teacher said that we should create an account in second life. While I was trying to understand the link between lesson and second life, Tuncer teacher expressed; we will create cartoons with our avatars in second life. It was interesting and sounds good. I have never joined a virtual world, thanks to Tuncer teacher's guidence I downloaded second life and started to create my world! 
Initially, I chose my avatar figure her name is, Betül 😁 then I explored my island. There is like a real world, you can make a friend. Furthermore you could speaking, chatting with your friends. There is no limitation on your acts. You can even fly if you want. It's great that we will learn preparing cartoon using these avatars and it will help us when we teach english.
Now, I will add a photo from my virtual character 😇

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...