14 Ekim 2019 Pazartesi

It's me😊

Hi! I am Betül, I'm 22 years old.I am studying English Language Teaching at Medipol University. Now, I am in the second class. Actually, I have never thought that I can become an english teacher or I will like English, but life brings different opportunities different from what we plan. I am happy with english now, students who live in Turkey always afraid of English and I was one of them. After started this department, I understood that there is a problem with our system, our perspective and our methods so, I want to change people's perspective about english and I want to ingrate english to students’ real life. Also I am working in a kindergarten, I have lots of students, I love them so much! I want to share them with you and in this blog, I am going to share my educational posts with you.
Follow me :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SEESAW   Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers can empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Stude...